Mike and I won a gift card to stay at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix at my work's Christmas party last year and we finally decided to use it! We went the weekend of September 29th & 30th. Can you say CHA-CHING?! The minimum fee is over $300/night! That of course doesn't include eating out and all of the other amenities they offer. There's valet parking for everyone and the maids undress your bed and bring you ice and water after 6pm each night.
The view was amazing and we absolutely loved our room. Mike was in heaven! I knew what to expect because I booked the room, but he was was totally surprised at how nice it was. We took pictures because we know we won't stay at another place like this in a very very long time...or ever.
We used our Pei Wei gift card for dinner so everything was FREE! It's too bad we couldn't stay more than one night. All in all it was fun to hang out, just the two of us, and relax. I love spending time with him :)

1 comment:
It looks awesome! I'm so glad you got to live it up...even if it was just for ONE night! : )
Post a Comment