New baby furniture is reallllly expensive, but the crib we got works just fine. I wasn't planning on having white furniture, but the baby's room already had a white ceiling fan, white looks cute for a girl's room, and the crib just happened to be white so WHITE it was!
Setting up the crib was so much fun! I couldn't wait to set up her bedding and start decorating the room, which is still in progress. Slowly, but surely. I hope to have it done by the time she's 1 year old :)

3 comments:
Such a blessed moment building your child's bed with your husband. As a mother I can share that you will always remember that day:) best of luck to you and a easy delivery.
With love,
Sara and Riley
Now if she would just get here!!! Can't wait.
Yay! And now you have a baby to put in the crib! What a great day!
Post a Comment