Whitney, Debra Jo, Sabrena, Cassie, Jenny, Me, and Kelly
My sisters threw me a Bachelorette Party!!! Woot woot!! We started this party out by eating dinner at the Olive Garden. LOVE Italian food, great choice! There were 12 lovely young ladies there to celebrate with me that night: Kelly, Cassie, Shayna, Kansas, Kara, Rachel, Megan, Emily, Debra Jo, Jenny, Whitney, and Sabrena!
Dinner was DELISH and we all had a great time! Sweet Cassie paid for my dinner, thank you sista!
We were all talking and laughing among ourselves, waiting for the waiters and waitresses to bring back our payments, and suddenly my cousin, Shayna, had a seizure and fell to the floor. It was the scariest thing I have ever seen. We immediately rushed to her side and I called 911. I was only on the phone with them for a total of 3 minutes, which felt like an ETERNITY!! A waitress and a woman eating at the restaurant came over to help also. Shayna ended up seizing for about 5 minutes. The paramedics finally arrived and took care of her. She was taken to Mercy Gilbert and her sister, Kansas, and sister-in-law, Kara, went with her. My Aunt Liz met them all at the hospital. Thankfully, Shayna is okay! She's had a handful of seizures since August of last year and the doctors are still trying to figure out what's causing them. Had the waiters and waitresses not taking as long as they did to check us all out, she would have seized in the car driving to our next location. So scary!
Mike's sisters, Megan and Emily, came to dinner and left afterwards so we snapped a picture before they left. Megan and I are 2 months apart and we went to the singles ward together and Emily, who is 20, just moved back home after living in Texas for the last 2 years or so. Love these girls!!
Rachel and I have been friends for a few years now. Cassie and I visit taught her for awhile and we used to be in the same family ward before the singles ward was created. Love this girl! I was so happy she came!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!!!! These girls are troopers! They came to Jenny's house after dinner and we played games and I opened my gifts. My sisters and I are best friends, I've known Sabrena since we were in diapers, Debra Jo and Jenny and I met in the 5th grade and we have been best friends ever since, and Whitney and I met our senior year of high school and were best buds!! :-)
We can never NOT have a funny picture...
(Ignore my quadruple chins please!)
(Ignore my quadruple chins please!)
The girls on the top row didn't get the memo, haha!!
Everyone is on the same page now :-)
We played a game where the girls had to write me a story using candy bar names that were spread out on the floor. It was GOOD fun and the stories were HILARIOUS!! I really did like them all. Then we played "How Well Do You Know Lindsay", it was fun! Afterwards I opened gifts. I got some pretty cute stuff, but it didn't last very long!!! Enough said :)
Thanks for comin' out girls!!! xoxo
Thanks for comin' out girls!!! xoxo

2 comments:
Classic!
: ) It was a fun party. Thanks for getting married so we could party with you.
You're welcome :o) Thanks for coming!!
Post a Comment