Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bridal Shower

My AWESOME friends and family threw me a bridal shower and it was so fun!! I am SO GRATEFUL for everyone who helped make this possible!!! The invitations were DARLING, the food was AMAZING, and the gifts were absolutely GENEROUS! I couldn't have asked for a better shower, it was fantastic! :) Thank you to all who came!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

Linds, I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make it! But I am so happy that you had a good turnout and a great time. Can't wait to see you on the big day!

Sherri Romney said...

I think I may have to kill ya for posting that picture! Haha, JK. It was such a fun shower and the food was amazing. I'm so glad I was able to make it down for it. I can't wait for this weekend!!!!!!! Love you so much!