Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Engagements

We took engagement pictures back in February. My friend, Elyse Hall, took them and my favorite thing about her is that she uses natural lighting which SAVED me because I am a blinker! We took a majority of our pictures in a field behind the Walgreens on Higley and Guadalupe and then we took some in downtown Gilbert over by Joe's Real BBQ. These are some of my faaavorites!!!

 
 
 
 
  
   
 
  
  
 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

They turned out so great! I love your shirt you were wearing! I also think the last picture is really cook and abstract! I was trying to figure out why you put this picture in...then low and behold there in the little mirror is you guys kissing! SO cool! Cant wait to see your annoucements!

The Williamson's said...

Those are so cute! You look AMAZING!!

McRae Family said...

I love these! You are gorgeous! The trees are so pretty and perfect!

d.jo said...

Beautiful! They seem so fresh & clear & happy!

Sherri Romney said...

Yeah...you're hot. I hate you. JK!!!!! I'm so sad I missed your special day at the temple AAAAAND the bachelorette party :( But I will see you VERY SOON! Still haven't gotten my invite btw... :(