Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Paintballing...LESSS DO IT

Cameron surprised Kelly and set up a group to go paintballing for her 25th Birthday (March 12th). He only invited a few friends outside of family and everyone bailed except for Cassie and I and our significant others. GO US!! My parents were in Utah visiting some friends and Connor had a baseball game that weekend so I'm glad Cassie and I could go and get our paintball on with the birthday girl!! Aunt Liz watched Rylan for us, which I thought was nice :)
We went to a place in Tempe called Tempe Paintball...no joke...and it was an indoor air-conditioned facility. A little small for paintballing, but it worked. They had a few hide out rooms with open windows and some barrels for "hiding" but you couldn't stay in one place for very long or you got nailed! There were green and yellow splattered paintballs EVERYWHERE, the floor was so sticky! We played five or six games and then had pizza at Cass and Jer's.
I love this picture. It's so us! Little side note...Cassie did NOT want to do this. She was in the worst mood in the beginning. It was so funny because the first two or three battles we would come out after the game was over and Cassie's paintball gun was still completely full. She didn't shoot ANYTHING and just hid the whole time!! HAHA! It was hilarious. I have to admit when you're playing against people you don't know it's fun and scary at the same time. There are some pretty aggressive paintballers! They could care less if you're a girl! We all got pegged pretty good and I STILL have a few bruises on my legs. I swear my bones got bruised. Did you know a paintball shot out of a paintball gun shoots 200 MPH?!?! Think about that when someone is ten feet away from you...OW OW OW!! Still worth the fun! :)
We all went out to dinner for Kell's bday the following weekend after my parent's got back from Utah. Connor was in Tucson for something that I can't remember now, but we missed him. We ate at P.F. Chang's and Jesse James (YES, THE JESSE JAMES WHO IDIOTICALLY LOST THE ONE AND ONLY SANDRA BULLOCK) decided to eat there with us. Cameron asked for a picture but Mr. J respectfully declined as he was out to dinner with his son. I know he's not this hugely famous person, but it was still weird seeing a "celebrity" in Chandler, AZ of all places.
 Papa ADORES this little one ;)
Mike and I got Kelly a gift card to Harkins and a shirt from Buckle. I bought myself the same shirt, I couldn't resist!! It's so super cute and she loved it.
  
Ry Ry was snoozin' while we ate
  
 Awww!! Hahaha, just kiddin'!

Hope everyone got their taxes done! Until next time...xoxo

5 comments:

Whitney said...

You guys have so much fun together! I'm jealous! Rylan is a DOLL!

Unknown said...

That is a lie. I shot every single time. I just didn't shoot a lot, and that was because I got out really early except the time I hid the whole round.

d.jo said...

Fun! You guys all look very official in your bright green vests. : )

Jeremy & Andrea Chatterton said...

Looks like fun Paintballing, did you guys wear your clothes and get paint all over them?

Jeremy & Andrea Chatterton said...

Never mind, Jeremy just told me it washes out...you can tell I've never been, lol