Kelly and Cameron had their sweet baby girl on Tuesday, January 25, 2011! Rylan Marie was a whopping 9 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/4 inches long!! We were SHOCKED considering how tiny Kelly is, then again she was 8 days late so Rylan was just "cooking" in there :)
"The little toddler"
Kelly was emitted at the hospital on Monday, January 24th, and after 24 hours of labor she ended up having an emergency C-Section because she had only dialated to 1 cm. She was so bummed, as were we because Cassie and my Mom and I were invited to see the birth, but because she had to have a C-Section only Cameron was allowed in the room.
This kid is a crack up!
Future Aunts & Uncles to be!! Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...
EVERYONE crowded around her.
Look at this sweet face...I WANT ONE!
First time I held my niece :)
I'm her favorite already, she told me.
The Chippa came by to see little Ry Ry and Kelly and Cameron.
Happy Parents
THEY GROW SO FAST and change so much it amazes me. She is the sweetest thing ever and we are all in love! I hope my family is THIS EXCITED when I have a baby!!!
Rylan - 03/19/2011
Out with the fam eating at P.F. Chang's for Kell's bday. I got her to smile!


2 comments:
She's an adorable little thing. I like the way that she looks at you & smirks slightly. It's like she knows something you don't.
Adorable little angel baby!
I LOVE HER!!!!! :)
Post a Comment