Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bauer turns ONE!

My first born, Bauer Levi, turned one year old on Monday, January 31, 2011, and I HAD to celebrate! I will have owned him for one year on April 16th and love him to pieces!!! I'm not one of those people who kisses their dogs on the lips and all that, BUT I do treat him like he's my baby. He sleeps on my bed every night, gets a treat every time I leave, snuggles with me on the couch, and just follows me everywhere around the house. I never had a dog or cat growing up so it has been a lot of fun experiencing this whole having a pet thing. The chewing phase is pretty much gone (HALLELUJAH) and he's so much fun to play with. AND he likes Mike! Thank goodness :) One thing I like the most about having a dog is that he's always happy to see me when I come home and it's awesome especially when you're having a bad day. He's a really good puppy and his mama loves him!!

7 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

I kinda (really) miss those days with Buddy. He is now mainly an outside dog and it is kinda sad to have lost my bond with him. I miss my little friend even though he is still around all of the time. I am glad you have had the chance to have a pet finally and enjoy it as much as you have. It really is fun to have a little friend who is always happy to see you. Miss you love. Sherri

Unknown said...

It seriously is so nice to have a dog so happy to see you when you get home! Thats my fav! And o my cuteness of your sweet little niece! I just wanna squeeze her!

Unknown said...

And btw, I guess Chris is signed in, so just so you know, this is Val McRae! haha!

Whitney said...

I need to meet Bauer. I need to go to your house! He's so cute! He looks thrilled to be all dressed up too. Haha!

d.jo said...

I laughed so hard when I got this in picture mail.

Happy Birthday, Bauer. You're one lucky dog. : )

Jamie said...

This is just too Paris Hiltonish for me. :)

Rachel said...

your moms comment cracked me up! Hilarious!