Jenny had a birthday in February so Deej and I took her out to lunch for her birthday! We went to Oregano's. One word...YUM! That place is really good, you should try it if you've never been. I would highly recommend going at lunch time as they are super busy ALL OF THE TIME at dinner time, unless you want to wait for a couple of hours to be seated! The weather was perfect, and we ate our little hearts out!! We talked about the good 'ole days and just laughed and had fun together. We've been friends forever and I'm so glad we're still close and get together when we can. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO MY CHIPPA!!! :)
We can never get together without a picture!

4 comments:
You guys are SO cute! Love your faces! Happy belated birthday Jenny!!!!!
Next time you'd BETTER give me the memo of what color I'm supposed to wear for the picture. : )
I love her too! So glad you've all stayed friends.
Ps- I've gone at lunch and had to wait. Ridic, but worth it.
Deej, Jenny - my two extra daughters. Love you girls!
Post a Comment