Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jim Gaffigan



Jim Gaffigan is the GREATEST! One of the best, clean comedians I've ever heard. He came to Phoenix November 27, 2010, and performed at the Comerica Theatre (formerly Dodge Theatre). Kelly and Cameron bought Connor a ticket for his birthday (Sept. 21st) and the poor kid had to wait 2 whole months before he could enjoy his birthday present, but he was stoked! Kelly and Cameron had an extra ticket and asked me the day before the show if I wanted to go! OF COURSE I WENT, I was so exicted!!

Seriously, Jim is the man. He's well known for his "Hot Pocket" joke. I die laughing every time I hear it and I've heard it a million times, it never gets old. He had all new material, which was cool, and there was a "Hot Pocket" encore!! His new material consisted of McDonalds, people who go to the gym, and whales in the ocean. H.Y.S.T.E.R.I.C.A.L. I would definitely go see him again. Great show and great entertainment :)

"Hot Pocket" Joke -

What was the idea behind Hot Pockets? Was there a marketing meeting somewhere, 'Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with really nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet.'

I was looking at a box of Hot Pockets and they have a warning on the side. It's like 'Warning! You just bought Hot Pockets! Hope you're drunk or heading home to a trailer! You hillbilly enjoy the next NASCAR event!'

Have you ever had the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? It’s Hot Pocket inside a Hot Pocket. Tastes just like a Hot Pocket.

There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but would still like diarrhea. (MY FAVORITE!!!)

They recently invented the breakfast hot pocket, FINALLY. I can’t think of a better way to start the day; 'Good morning!!! You’re about to call in sick! Now I can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be DEAD by dinner. (whisper) Dead Pocket!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks like a Mormon. What's wrong with looking like a Mormon?!

McRae Family said...

Hahahaha! I love the hot pocket joke! I love him making fun of the slogan! I'm singing it now...hot pocket!

d.jo said...

*Like* I want to go next time, too. : )