Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 9: Laughter

I'm grateful for laughter! Yes, laughter. I LOVE to laugh, especially at myself. I get teased a lot, especially by my family, mainly my uncles, and I've learned to just "laugh it off" even if I take it personally. I especially love it when I'm laughing with someone or when I'm laughing just because someone else is laughing. Laughing is contagious, and it's healthy. Plus they say you lose weight from laughing, so laugh! :) I also love to smile. Smiling at a person you may or may not know is the best way to let them know "life is good". When you smile at others, it's hard for them to not smile back.

Tonight, my family played Guesstures. It was so much fun and we laughed the whole night. It was girls against boys, but the boys had one extra person on their team so OF COURSE they won...ugh! Cameron had the word "hurdle" and you should have seen what he did!! We were playing in the living room, but there was limited space so he tip toed really fast and then leaped. He did that a couple of times before the boys guessed and my Mom and I were laughing like hyenas!!! It was seriously the most HILARIOUS thing I've seen!

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo F. Buscaglia

2 comments:

Terin said...

This is a perfect example as to why I want to hang out with your family.and I can totally picture Cameron acting like that. Too funny!

Unknown said...

I love this picture.

And I will never forget Cameron doing those hurdles. HILARIOUS!