Monday, November 15, 2010
Day 10: ChapStick
I am so flippin' grateful for CHAPSTICK, I don't know what I'd do WITHOUT IT!!!! I LOVE ChapStick, but only the black ChapStick. I'm not a lipstick or lip gloss girl, and never have been. I think I look weird with it on. Plus ChapStick keeps my lips moist and well...not chapped! That's the point! I wear ChapStick so much my lips hurt if I don't put it on. I've even driven to the grocery store on a lunch break if I left my ChapStick at home!! Did you know there is such a thing as ChapStick addiction?! I might have it, but there is no rehab center for it and as long as my lips are moist and covered in ChapStick, I'm ONE HAPPY GIRL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I prefer Blistex.
Yuck! You picked the most disgusting flavor of chapstick to include in your picture. Cherry chapstick or lipgloss is the only way to go. And I agree with Cassie--Blistex can be an amazing lip healer.
Post a Comment