Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 11: Bauer

I am so very grateful for my little puppy, Bauer Levi. He is a great dog and I love him so!! I only had a cockatiel growing up named Zazu, so I've never experienced having an animal that I could hold and play with non stop. I got Bauer on April 16th of this year, a present to myself for completing another tax season...last year I bought a car...this year I decided to downscale a little bit :) Bauer is a male Yorkie-Poo and will be 10 months old at the end of this month. I've owned him for 7 months now and he is so much fun. He still gets excited when I walk in the door from work everyday and he loves to just lay on me and play fetch all the time. I let him sleep with me at night on my bed (IT IS NOT GROSS) and he LOVES it (I wonder what my husband will say about that?!)!!!! Although he does leap like a reindeer in the morning after my alarm goes off because he knows it's time to get up and that annoys the crap out of me. Little does he know when my alarm clock goes off, that means I get 30 more minutes of sleep ;)
The day I got him!
Isn't he cute?!
Favorite spot on the couch if I'm not on it...
He would play fetch for HOURS if I'd let him!
Groomers!
His typical sleeping position...
Animals bring joy into your life. They really do and I'm SO GLAD I made the decision to get a dog even if he has escaped, chewed a pen and got ink all over my carpet, chewed my baseboards, chewed my high heels, and dug holes in my backyard. It really has been fun to have "company" when I'm home. It's true when they say a dog is a man's best friend. I would be devastated if anything ever happened to him. He is my baby!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't tell anyone, but I actually sort of like him.