Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6: Kelly & Cameron

I am grateful for my sister, Kelly, and her new husband, Cameron...FINALLY!!! These two tied the knot in my parent's living room on Thursday, November 4th. It was a very small wedding. Parents, siblings, and grandparents were the only ones in attendance and it was perfect. Kelly & Cameron are expecting a baby girl, Rylan Marie, January 17, 2011. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE...OFFICIALLY!!! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet her!
Cameron and Kelly have been dating since high school, too long to count how many years they have been together, and when they finally decided to get married we all said "ABOUT TIME!" Cameron is a great guy and Kelly is lucky to have him. I wasn't really fond of him in the beginning, but he matured over the years and he is so nice to Kelly and our entire family. I can't tell you how many times he has cleaned the house for my Mom, taken the trash out, and helped wash dishes after Sunday dinner, all WITHOUT being asked. Are you reading this Connor?! ;)
G'Ma Levi and I. She is the greatest!
Before the wedding ceremony, my Granddad sat down and played a few songs on his piano. As my Dad stated, "The piano is his second love. The first is his wife." This picture means A LOT to me. He is such a wonderful man who is going through so much heartache, I wish there was something I could do to take away the constant pain he is feeling. He misses my Grammy so much.
Kelly signing her marriage certificate!
My Mom and Aunt Liz, my Mom's sister, did a great job decorating my parent's house as much as they could. They did this nice little set up of pictures of Kelly & Cameron by the front door and then decorated the eating tables with white table cloths, black sash linen, green candles, and white rose petals thrown on the center of the tables.
The 4 stooges before the ceremony!
Papa & G'Ma Levi
My parent's Bishop, Bishop Tilley, married them. He did a great job. It was short and to the point and he even made us laugh a few times.
THE IN-LAWS!!!
The New "Hugh & Jamie Levi" Family
Granddad with Kelly & Cameron
Papa & G'Ma Levi with Kelly & Cameron
The delicious food we ate after the ceremony. My Mom picked up Joe's Real BBQ and it was delicious, so much so that Cameron's youngest brother, Hunter, threw up in the street on his way out because he ate too much! I'm serious. My Dad had TONS of fun spraying that down!!
Aunt Liz & Mom
Cameron, his Mom, Amy, and his sister, McKay.
I love you Kelly! You too Cameron!! I'm grateful for you guys and for all of the memories we already have. Boston, again?? HA! I hope you have a long and happy life together and continue to be there for each other. You guys are going to be great parents and I'm so excited to have a little one in our family come next year. All of us will either be a FIRST TIME Aunt, Uncle, or Grandparent!!! WAHOOOOO!!

4 comments:

McRae Family said...

What a great day. I love your cute family. Kelly looks great! And how fun that you are going to be an auntie!

McRae Family said...

Seriously, I love you! you are such a great example to me of gratitude! You always seem to be able to see the good in everything...I wish I was more that way!

M + L said...

Omgsh Val I can totally be "Ms. Negativity" just ask my Mom. I'm trying to be better though! That is DEFINITELY one of my weaknesses, but thank you!! Lets hang out already?!?

d.jo said...

Holy cow, I think it's so hilarious that Hunter puked up dinner & your dad had to clean it up. : ) LOLOLOL!

Kelly looks happy! Congratulations on getting another brother-in-law!