(I visit teach Cristina)
I enjoy the calling I have in my ward. It's A LOT of work, but I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to serve those who are in my ward, and most importantly for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord. That's really who we are serving when we fulfill our callings. I'm always looking for more ways to serve, whether it's helping my Mom or Dad with something, baking cookies for someone, babysitting for my friends, visiting my Granddad, helping someone move, or even just calling a loved one on the phone just to say "hi", I want to do more. We are blessed when we serve others and is it not always MORE beneficial to the individual serving rather than the individual receiving the service?? For me it is.
As the Prophet-King Benjamin taught, “When we are in the service of our fellow beings we are only in the service of our God.” - Mosiah 2:17
As the Prophet-King Benjamin taught, “When we are in the service of our fellow beings we are only in the service of our God.” - Mosiah 2:17

1 comment:
That looks like a fun party. I think we talked about this already, but I'm pretty sure that's where Jodi was at that night, too.
And, nice shot of my cousin, Jake & his friend Kenny. : ) He obviously hasn't had the same practice with the flash that you & I have had. RETAKE! : )
Post a Comment