
It was my Dad's birthday today!! What a great man he is. He's a hard-working individual, friendly, loves to laugh, thinks he's funny :), kind spirited, serves, means well, loves my Mom, and loves the Lord. I hope that I marry someone who has even
HALF of these qualities.

My Dad has helped me
A LOT with things around my house this past year and I've appreciated it so much. He's helped me with moving, cleaning my carpets, yard work, hanging things on my walls, spraying for bugs, and much much more. Lately I've been asking him to come over to hang up some wall shelves that I bought and he doesn't want to do it, but I still love him ;) He tells me,
"That's what boyfriends and husbands are for...get one!" Gotta love him!!
HA HA! Cracks me up every time.

We celebrated my Dad's birthday with dinner at
BENIHANA. If you've never been, you must go! A little pricey...one of those things where you go maybe a few times a year...but it's
WORTH IT!! It's a Japanese restaurant and you sit at a table with an oven grill and the cook cooks in front of you. Pretty cool. Everyone came, including Cassie's fiance, Jeremy, and we had a great time. We were
STUFFED out of our brains and walked like injured people out of the restaurant :) We even compared bellies with each other to see who had the biggest one.
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!PS Thanks for paying ;)
2 comments:
How fun for you guys! I love that he paid too!
I LOL'd at the "thats what a boyfriend/husband are for..." Leave it to the dad to say that! HAHA. Happy birthday Hugh!
Post a Comment