Jody Peterson & Sandye Sovereign, family friends and who are in my parent's ward, threw a fabulous bridal shower for Cassie last Saturday!!! It was come and go from 11-1 pm and we had a lot of people show up, which was fun!! It was so great to see extended family and close friends come and support Cassie. Even a few of my Mom's Aunts, Sylvia & Jackie, showed up! Cassie (and Jeremy) got some COOL stuff.....I'd be glad to take any doubles :) Hint! Hint!
Mom & her girls Brendy, Cassie, Hillary Kelly & Shayna Aunt Jackie & Mom Kat Ethington made this apron for her! Cousins - Shalyn & Kyndra Sandye, Debbie, & Jodi The Mother-In-Laws :) Carissa, Cass, Evie & daughter Bethanie OOOH LA LA!!!
Jeremy's sister, Lexee, and his Mom
Cass & I with our co-worker JAAAAAAN!!!
Aunt Lena & Cousin Macy Aunt Lora, Aunt Lue, & Cousin Lianna THE BRIDE TO BE! Cathy & Jenny Aunt Lue, G'Ma Levi, Me, & Cass (SO GLAD G'Ma Levi could make it!!)
Cousins - Kara & Kansas THE TRAASDAHL GIRLS! Ashlee, Lexee, Sandee She was spoiled :) The Chippas! (Thanks for taking pictures Jen!)
My boss's wife, Ester, & daughter Priscilla
Janie, Mom, Jody, Koralyn, Kelly, Sandye, Me
Kelly and I gave her a garbage can full of:
Kitchen Cleaning Supplies:
·Cascade Dishwasher SoapBounce Sheets
·Dawn SoapLaundry Basket
·Dish Washing SpongesSpray ‘N Wash
·Garbage BagsTide Laundry Soap
·Paper Towels
·Toilet Paper
·Washcloths
·Windex
·Soap Squirting Dish Brush
·Soap Squirting Dish Scrub
Laundry Cleaning Supplies:
·Bounce Sheets
·Laundry Basket
·Spray ‘N Wash
·Tide Laundry Soap
Kitchen Utensils & Other Necessities:
·AA Batteries
·Apple Divider
·Ceramic Spoon Rest
·Chop & Scoop Cutting Board
·Dishwasher Magnet “Clean & Dirty”
·Dual Edge Cheese Slicer
·Expandable Utensil Organizer
·Fly Swatter
·Garbage Can
·Glass Measuring Cups (2 cup & 4 cup)
·Ice Trays
·Juice Jar
·Jumbo Flexible Turner (Big Huge Spatula =O) )
·Measuring Spoons
·Paper Towel Holder
·Rolling Pin
·Salad Tongs
·Silicon Sink Strainer
·Vegetable Peeler
·3-Piece Wooden Spoon Set
·7-Piece Magnet Clips
·15-Piece Corn Set
·50 Piece Storage Containers
She LOVED it and we were SO HAPPY to do it for her!! We bought her a black garbage can and filled it with the above necessities and then we bought her a laundry basket to put the cleaning and misc supplies in. Believe me, after moving into a house last year and having to constantly run to the store because I didn't have something, I thought it would be less stressful to buy her things that she wouldn't even think to have registered for like toilet paper, for example! HA HA!! As funny as that may sound, TP is a must!! :)
29 more days and Cak Leb is a married woman! C.R.A.Z.Y.
I was so sad I missed this!!!! I was happy to see someone got her some sexy red undies...lol. I never did see where she was registered....was she registered anywhere??? Looks like you all had a fabulous time!
I can't keep up with all your new posts! You are a blogging pro! It looks like you have been having some good fun lately. I think you are pretty much awesome. keep the posts coming :)
3 comments:
I was so sad I missed this!!!! I was happy to see someone got her some sexy red undies...lol. I never did see where she was registered....was she registered anywhere??? Looks like you all had a fabulous time!
I can't keep up with all your new posts! You are a blogging pro! It looks like you have been having some good fun lately. I think you are pretty much awesome. keep the posts coming :)
I love that guitar picture she got...cool!
Post a Comment