Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Marie.....

IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!
How cute is she?!

Cassie is about 3 1/2 years old in this picture. She was THE CUTEST baby ever and EVERYONE loved her!! Especially Kelly and I! We were so excited to have another sister.
May 1990

I just wanted to share a few pictures of us girls when we were little because she is getting married before her two older sisters (WHO KNEW?!?!) and I wanted to show how cute she was and how much fun we had as sisters growing up!
Halloween 1992 (maybe?)
Hula Girls!!! I LOVE this picture, look at the sucker in Cassie's mouth...PRICELESS!!
- G'Ma Levi's backyard -
We got our faces painted and I don't remember why. We might have gone to a parade. PS Please ignore my boy hair cut. You can thank my Dad and Great Clips for that ;)
Cassie's familiar facial expression! She ALWAYS did this, it was hilarious!!! Dad's tripod took this picture. Isn't it beautiful?!
Grammy & Granddad's Living Room
- St. Johns
-
Do you see the bear Cassie is holding? That's "Bear Bear" and she carried that thing with her EVERYWHERE!!
Finally a picture with Connor in it!! He was a very cute baby too. I'm 6 years older than Cass and 9 years older than Connor, so I remember a lot of them when they were little. These are the BEST siblings around and I love them so!!!!

AND NOW SHE IS ENGAGED TO THIS GUY!!!
And he's PERFECT for her. We love Jeremy and are so happy he's going to be a part of our family!!! He proposed to her tonight!! I was the FIRST ONE she called, after Mom and Dad of course...at least that's what she told me...I was so honored!! :)

THE RING!!
Cassie and I have worked at the same tax office for the past 18 months and I have really enjoyed working with her, despite how bossy I've been :) , but what I have enjoyed even more is being able to see her on a daily basis. Especially after I moved away from home last September. I will miss seeing her at the office. She is one of my best friends and I love her to death!! We have had our moments as sisters, but I will always have a deep love and respect for her. I love who she is and where she is going.

CONGRATULATIONS CASSIE!!!

LUFF YOU!! xoxo

8 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

I love Connors face in the pic at the airport of them hugging. I REALLY loved the pics of you all growing up. What exciting news!

The Williamson's said...

I'm so happy for her, that is so great!

Jamie said...

My girls!!!!! A trip down memory lane that made me want to cry. You guys cannot be growing up, it just can't be happening! Love you guys!

Mom

Shay said...

You were (and are) all so dang cute! I just looovvvveee old pics!

Terin said...

Congrats! You girls are so sweet. I am in love with all these pictures. The tripod one is my favorite.

cassie said...

Lins this was so sweet!! Thanks sis! I love you

d.jo said...

I love the old pictures, too! So much fun! She may be getting married before her two older sisters, but you're going to catch the boquet, Lins!

McRae Family said...

I'm loving the old pictures of you girls. You are so stinking cute.