Game 6 - Phoenix, AZ - US Airways - Lakers vs. Suns
WE WERE THERE!!! And it was amazing. After the excitement from Game 4, we couldn't pass up the possibility of getting tickets to Game 6, so we tried and we S.U.C.C.E.E.D.E.D.!!! My Mom and Cassie and I were all on the Internet last Wednesday, at work mind you, refreshing our Internet browsers like MAD WOMEN trying to find 6 tickets all together in the same section and the same row. Impossible you say?! I THINK NOT!! Persistence runs in our family ;) But really, how we got 6 tickets all together is a miracle in itself, we were SO HAPPY!! Then I panicked for a bit...."What if there is not enough room on my credit card?"...."What if the tickets are fake?!?" HA HA! Can you say anxiety attack? AAAGGHHH!! When FedEx delivered our tickets at mine and Cassie's work two days later you can bet we were two happy ladies ;)Saturday, May 29th was the day! All of us dressed in Suns gear, loaded up in 2 cars, and headed downtown.
Section 224, Row 7, Seats 7-12
I loved EVERY SECOND of it!!!
BEAT L.A. BEAT L.A.
Phoenix Suns #1 Fans!!!
GO SUNS!!
Attendance: 18,422Long story.....there were 2 men, late 20s early 30s, sitting 2 rows behind us that were dropping the F-bomb the entire game and saying some pretty dirty things. They were Suns fans too. We would turn around and stare them down a few times, ya know give them "the look", but it didn't work so we just ignored them. 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, pretty intense game, Suns are down by 5.

These 2 men...
PUNKS...start arguing with an older couple who are in their mid 60s I would say and were sitting in the row between my family and the punks. One guy shoved the old man down, his glasses come flying off, the other guy threw beer at my sisters which also landed on the old man's wife's face, and at this point all hell broke loose! My parents were screaming at the guys to get out of the arena, the crowd is cheering for the Suns still, I look down at the 6 rows in front of me and am screaming for help
"GET SECURITY!!" Then there was this couple, a guy and a girl about the same age or so as the 2 guys that were causing trouble, and they were helping the old man and his wife up, and all of a sudden the guy who was wearing glasses sucker punches the guy who is helping the old man and his wife!!!
WHAT THE CRAP!!?! The punch totally stunned him, his eyes immediately began to water, and it took him a second to figure out what was going on. My parents and I
IMMEDIATELY grabbed his arm and said,
"Don't hit back, don't do it!" And he didn't. I felt so bad for him, he wasn't even doing anything and just got punched right in front of his date. He was cute too! His nose and lip immediately began to bleed and there was some swelling. Luckily, the head of security was already there and saw the punch.
IT WAS LIKE THE MOVIES!!! We stayed after the game and my Dad and I gave our statements to a police officer/security guard. My Dad said,
"Sometimes you can't just stand around and do nothing, you have to help people." And I'm glad we did. As far as I know, we were the only people who talked to the police. And we were witnesses, so it was important that we gave our statements.
WHOA, what a night!!!

I'm
SO PROUD of my Suns, I really am. They fought hard and never gave up. The Lakers are good and Kobe doesn't miss, so what can you do?? But the Suns played their little hearts out all the way to Game 6 and the Lakers thought they would sweep us. I'm so ready for next season already!! Great game, great team, great night out with the fam.
FINAL SCORE
111
103
6 comments:
You guys are so cute. The last picture looks like you photoshopped it. Haha! Let it be stated...Lakers suck forever and ever. The End.
I'm so glad we went, even with the loss. Crazy, crazy night.
OMGosh, I can't believe all of that happened. What a couple of jerks. I would have wanted to punch them in the face after all that. I hope they got what was coming to them!
What an unbelievable story! I can just imagine the shock on everyone's faces. I know my mouth would have been dropped open. : ) Too bad the Suns lost, too.
you guys are such a cute & close family. it's great!
What a couple of JERKS. Really. JERKS! I feel bad for that old couple and the guy trying to help them. Wow.
I love your family.
That is all.
Love me
Post a Comment