Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

FACT: Family is pure joy!

Cack Leb turned 20 on May 19th!! She got to pick what she wanted to do for her bday and chose to go to a D-Backs game. The Suns were playing the Lakers that night, Game 2 in L.A., so there was NO ONE there, but the game was fun and the D-Backs killed the Giants 13-1. Cassie did not want her picture taken so this is the only pic I have of the night. Cameron, Kelly, Connor, and me. Jeremy came, Cassie's boyfriend, my parents, and also Jessica. We went back to my parents so she could open her gifts. Happy BIRTH-DAY Cass!!
I went to my brother's last choir concert as a Sophomore in high school. He can sing great and loves choir. He had a duet with Brandi Jo Petrie and they sang the Glee version of " Don't Stop Believin' ". He did SUCH A GREAT JOB, they both did!! The only bad thing was that his mic wasn't turned up! The sound check guy was directly in front of the stage rather than at the back of the auditorium where he should have been. The kids on stage could hear themselves just fine but anyone sitting in the audience about 10 rows back couldn't hear much. He still did awesome! I have video of it, but it won't download for some reason :( I'll try adding it later.

Taylor Tenney, Debra Jo's little brother who is just a few months older than Connor, is also in choir. He did great as well! I'm so proud of Connor for making Advance Vocal! He wanted to be in it really bad and made it for next year! WAY TO GO BUD!!!
My really good friend and roommate from BYU Hawaii, Sumbel, came to visit her brother and sister-in-law in Glendale since they just had a baby boy named Briggs on May 3rd. Sumbel's sister and Mom came to visit as well all the way from Pakistan!! Sumbel was my roommate 16 out of the 20 months that I lived there and we became such good friends. Her and her whole family joined the church in Pakistan many years ago and are so faithful! She has been married for a few years now and has a 16 month old son named Leo and she is also 2 months pregnant! My friend Jenny and her cute 'lil chip, Hudson, tagged along and we had so much fun!
I went and picked them up all the way over in Glendale and brought them back to Gilbert. We ate lunch at Some Burro's and then went shopping at Chandler Mall. They LOVED the Mexican food and absolutely LOVED the mall!! Here's Leo and I in American Eagle while Sumbel's sister was trying on clothes! He came to me just fine and he is soooo stinkin' cute!!
My cousin Kansas graduated from Mountain View High School last Thursday night! I'm SO PROUD of her!!! Congrats to the Class of 2010!!!
Kansas & I
Cassie & Kansas
We had a graduation celebration for Kansas at my Granddad's house Saturday afternoon before our family went to the Suns game. There was some good food there and it was good to be with family. I did yard work for about 2 hours before I went to the party and got sunburned REALLY bad, therefore the reason for my immodesty. Please excuse ;)
LOVE this pic!! Cassie, me, and our Granddad! He's the best!!!

2 comments:

Shay said...

My sister is in advanced vocal with Conner and they did so great that night! He did great on his solo as well!

d.jo said...

Cute! You take a lot of pictures! It's fun.