Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Suns BEAT the Fakers!

I scored 2 Suns tickets to Game 4 of the Western Conference NBA Finals and took my DAD! Happy early Father's Day to him :) JK Dad! The game was Tuesday night and we arrived just before tip off. We were in the upper section, row 13 (second to last row), seats 6 & 7 and they were the BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!!
See??!?
Told you! ;)


My Dad was yellin' at the refs all the way from the top of the arena, I swear we were the loudest ones there!! :) Both of our voices were hoarse after the 1st half. I just can't even tell you how exciting the game was. It doesn't matter where you sit at a playoff game, you feed off of the energy and excitement from the crowd and it's SO FUN!
My Phoenix Suns warming up after half time

The 2nd half was the best. At one point in the 3rd quarter, the Suns and the Lakers were shooting back to back 3's. Channing Frye, Jared Dudley, and then LB!!! That's my boys! The bench did an INCREDIBLE job, I'm sooooo proud of them and the way they played. That's what the word TEAM is all about!

Kobe Bryant didn't even score in the 1st quarter and he only gave the Laker's 7 points in the 4th quarter when his team needed him the most..........How do you feel about that Kobe??!
My Dad kept thanking me for taking him and it made me happy. It was just awesome watching the sport I love, watching the team I love, and being with my Dad. AND THE SUNS WON!! It can't get any better than that!!
FINAL SCORE

Right after the game, we ran to the outside of the arena to try and get on TV with the after game TNT reports. Mr. Chuck was there himself and I was able to take a few shots of him. I waited for a commercial and got his attention by waving at him like a mad woman until he finally looked at me. AND THEN HE WAVED BACK!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! I LOVED watching the Barkley, KJ, Ainge, and Majerle team back in the 90s.....those were the good 'ole days!!
It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!

The series is tied 2-2 and my WHOLE family is going to Game 6 in Phoenix on SATURDAY!! GOOOO SUNS!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Can't wait for Saturday!!!! GO SUNS!

McRae Family said...

Thats so awesome! Glad you had fun!