A picture can say a thousand words, that's for sure. YOU bring so many people happiness, Lindsay. I can't even tell you how much I am thankful to have you in my life. I'm the luckiest girl! Thanks for all the amazing good times, and the happiness it's brought to my life. Love you!
What a fun little trip down memory lane. I will never forget sitting in Nielsens with grandma taking those pictures! Or Hawaii, or ASU games, or our Cali trip, or Boston, or meeting the freaking Phoenix Suns! I'm glad you're my sister, Lins. We've had a LOT of fun times together and I hope it always stays that way. New York 2011??? We'll talk... Love you :)
7 comments:
You are GORGEOUS! Love all of your pictures and love that they are mostly of family:-)
ps. Bauer is TO DIE FOR! I mustmeet him!
This made me cry!
A picture can say a thousand words, that's for sure. YOU bring so many people happiness, Lindsay. I can't even tell you how much I am thankful to have you in my life. I'm the luckiest girl! Thanks for all the amazing good times, and the happiness it's brought to my life. Love you!
Just looking at these pictures made me HAPPY!!! Love you chippa!
What a fun little trip down memory lane. I will never forget sitting in Nielsens with grandma taking those pictures! Or Hawaii, or ASU games, or our Cali trip, or Boston, or meeting the freaking Phoenix Suns! I'm glad you're my sister, Lins. We've had a LOT of fun times together and I hope it always stays that way. New York 2011??? We'll talk... Love you :)
I love how close you are with your family! Its so awesome!
You guys look great! Love the family pics!
Awwww....I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment