Friday, April 30, 2010
Elder Traasdahl is BACK!!
Elder Jeremy Traasdahl served a 2 year mission in Russia and I can't believe he is already home!! Cassie and Jeremy met at EFY in Flagstaff when she was 16 and he was 17. They dated for 2 years before his mission and she wrote him while he was gone. Connor and I went to the airport with Cassie and I'm so glad we did, it was so fun! My parents were not at the airport because they left for Puerto Rico last Wednesday to visit my Mom's former boss Stan Martineau who is currently serving as a Mission President there, but they definitely wanted to be there!
Jeremy looks great, a lot thinner, but he still looks healthy. I realized last night that I hadn't seen him for over 2 1/2 years because I left for BYUH a year before he left on his mission and the last time I saw him was Christmas of 2007, so I was very excited to see him! I was even more excited and nervous for Cassie! We ended up at the Traasdahl's after the airport and talked and ate food until 1:30 AM (his flight didn't land until 11 PM)!!! It was a GOOD night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's really cute. : )
So I deleted that last post because I always forget that I am signed in under my husbands name. My B. Anyway, That has to be the cutest story I have ever heard. I love it. They look so good together. Way to go Cassie!
It must be the hormones because that made me cry! How dang cute is that!
How romantic!! They look so cute together and I'm so excited for her!
PS - I think it's very cute how you put "Bauer Levi" under his picture on the side of your blog, haha!! The lil "chip" is adorable!!
That is so cute!!! I hope everything works out for them. It did for me and Reggie!!!
Post a Comment