Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today was a better day...

I had lunch w/Deej and her kids @ In 'N Out today. Cassie came too. I hadn't seen them in a few weeks so I thought it'd be fun to get together and catch up. Deej - Thanks for driving out by my work so I could see you guys!! Debra Jo asked Tyson if he wanted a hamburger and he said, "Yes Mom, I want meat and lettuce." It was so stinking cute. Emmett is 6 months old now, I can't believe it! He really is such a good baby. We bribed Tyson with gum if he would take pictures with us, and it worked!
Isn't he cute??!
Cassie & Emmett
Funny faces! He would look at me first and then try and imitate what I was doing :)
Tuesday was a really bad day, probably the worst day I've had this year, so I was ready for a new day and was so glad I got to spend some time with people I care about! It made me happy. Later that night, I went to the Easter Pageant with Jenny & Torrey. It was soooo windy, but it was nice weather. I got to hold Hudson the whole time and just loved it! He didn't make a peep the whole time we were there. I have not seen the Easter Pageant in YEARS, I forgot how good it is and I got goosebumps throughout the program. The Spirit was definitely there. I saw my Auntie Lue and Uncle Terry and their family there, they were sitting a few rows in front of us so we went and said "hi" and Lue was kind enough to take some pictures for us.
I forgot to post about this, so I'm just adding it to this post. I was called to be on the Activities Committee in my singles ward last December and then they "upgraded" my calling to Activities Co-Chair. Skyler Crouse and I are the "BIG-KAHUNAS" in charge of the monthly ward activities. It's overwhelming at times, especially during this time of year for me, but it's been a good experience. A few weeks ago we had a Rock Band Competition and about 60 people came and we had 2 bands going at once. Everyone was asked to dress up as a rock star, and not many people did (go figure), but Tyler who is on the committee dressed up as the lead singer for AC DC, I tried to be Gwen Stefani :), and Skyler just wore a Weezer shirt, but it worked. Others dressed up punk stylish too.
AC DC "Back in Black"
Vocals: Ben Lamoreaux
Lead Guitar: Skyler Crouse
Bass: Me
Drums: Sam Carpenter
Tyler, Me, Skyler
Rachel!!! She's in my ward and works part-time at my office, just for this tax season. Thanks for comin' Rach!! It was a good night. In April we are going shooting and in May we are planning on going camping. Oh boy!

4 comments:

cassie said...

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE THE BOOB PICTURE???

Sherri Romney said...

Linds I am so sorry you had a bad day. I wish you would call me and vent... I am glad you got to go to lunch and out with Jenny and Torey. Hudson is adorable. Love the pics from the singles activity. And no fair you planned a camping trip. You should come here to camp with us someday. :) I loved your outfit in the lunch pics. You looked great. But what is new?!

Cassie don't worry, you look hot! ;)

Jamie said...

Cass I've been telling you to cover up that cleavage for years. You think it doesn't show and it does. Here's the proof. Luv ya Cass! Now COVER UP! :) Lindsay, great post. Looks like you have been having some fun despite tax season. Love ya Linds.

d.jo said...

Thanks for inviting us, yesterday. It was a good day for us, too, and I'm glad it was better for you than the day before. ; )

You're doing really good blogging, lately. I'm surprised, because April 15th is like 2 weeks away! Good job!