Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Baby Hudson

Another newborn has arrived! Jenny & Torrey had their first baby on March 11th. Hudson Luc Homer was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long (middle name is pronounced "Luke"). He is perfect! Looks a lot like Torrey but definitely has Jen's chin and eyes. Jenny looked great for just giving birth, Torrey was a proud Dad, and her parents were thrilled for their 1st grandchild. Debra Jo and I went and visited the Chippas and the 'lil chip at the hospital and Jenny's parents were there and her Dad called me over to show me pictures he had already taken of Hudson from his cell phone and then he said, "Lins, I can already tell he's gonna break a lot of girl's hearts!!" It was so cute. I've known Jen since we were 10 yrs old and it was the happiest day ever for me when my Dad baptized her in April 0f 2003 and I was even happier holding her precious baby boy at the hospital. Lives have been changed forever and it is such a good feeling!

1 comment:

Sherri Romney said...

Jenny is a jerk to be looking that great and up and walking around already! I layed in my bed like a bum for 2 days! She looks great. Beautiful baby and I LOVE the name. You and Djo look awesome. Wish I could have come too...