Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Girl's Lunch!

(Whitney, Lindsey, Valerie, Sherri, Me, & Debra Jo)

I went to high school with these cute girls and since Sherri was in town from Thatcher, we all got together a few weeks ago and went to Paradise Bakery for lunch! It was so fun to see everyone, especially since we've been out of high school for 8 years now! WHEW, that flew by!! Everyone is married, but me, and everyone has kids but Valerie and I (Hold out Val until I'm married...JK!). I have good friends and I'm so lucky to know these awesome ladies!!! Luff you girls!

5 comments:

d.jo said...

I like Paradise Cookies.

Shay said...

CUTE PICTURE:-) Val talks about you sometimes when I go see her so im glad you two got to get together!Your both adorable.

Sherri Romney said...

Luff you more! ;) Miss ya

tim and priscilla said...

i haven't checked your blog in forever! nice baby shower! i have yet to throw one and i totally want to! hopefully we make it out this summer to az. i want to sign kazu up for swim lessons. have fun working!
i could really use a chocolate fountain right now, craving it

McRae Family said...

Don't worry too much, I'm hoping to hold out for at least a few more years! I want to finish school first! ;)