I went over to my parents house for Thanksgiving and contributed with olives and deviled eggs (thanks to my Mom who made them for my housewarming that never took place because I caught the flu)!!! My Dad worked on Thanksgiving :( We missed him so we texted him this beautiful picture of us.My Mom's sister Liz and her girls, Shayna and Kansas, came over as well as my grandparents and Kelly's boyfriend, Cameron. Jessica went to her Dad's house and Thom and Lena didn't come, so it was definitely small! But we're all pretty close on my Mom's side and we always enjoy each other's company. Now that I think about it, Granddad, Connor, and Cameron were the only males there. HA HA! They were tortured with 8 loud happy laughing talking women! Too funny!!!
Then we came home and my Mom and I searched the adds for the deals going on for Black Friday. She and I ended up going to Best Buy at 4:30 AM the next day and really only stood in line for about 20 min. We were towards the end of the line and when we got in the store, the items we wanted were still there! Woot woot! We didn't have to sleep overnight or wait in line for hours and still got what we went for! LUCKY DAY! After Best Buy, we hit up Bed Bath & Beyond, then Target, then Best Buy AGAIN, then IHOP!
Cassie and Kelly and Shayna and Kansas all went to Fiesta Mall, which opened at midnight, and then headed for Target. We were on our cells calling each other "Do you want this?" "I got this, don't buy it." It was quite HILARE.
All in all this week was a blast, considering I came down with the flu, fever and all the night before my housewarming party. I had to call everyone and cancel, I was so bummed. But by the time Turkey Day arrived, I was SO much better...THANK GOODNESS!
Hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving Holiday!!

4 comments:
I love our family. Those pictures are hilarious.
I'm with Cassie. I love your family. Every time I see a post about them I want to come hang out. Not even kidding.
I love it! Your family is so fun
We should have come over! We were here with just us and our niece....although my friend ened up coming over....
Looks like you guys had fun like always!
Post a Comment