How fun! I can't believe how grown-up everyone is! I still remember little Cassie babysitting for Carson as a baby, and Connor was still so young! How time flies. By the way, you DORK, I did post about the baby back in AUGUST. Nice to see you have been checking the blog often... or not! Another boy! Yes, let's hope he comes early. I am ALL for this baby coming in December!
These all turned out GREAT! I love the one with the guys on the end & the girls in the middle--the colors look really cool. I don't think that white shirts were a bad idea. I think it looks nice. I love your poses, too!
6 comments:
LOVE your families pictures! What a good looking family you have! Love you guys!
You have a great looking family! Seriously you girls are all so pretty. And I love your shirt Lindsay. Can I have it?
Linds they look great! Such a cute cute family!!!
How fun! I can't believe how grown-up everyone is! I still remember little Cassie babysitting for Carson as a baby, and Connor was still so young! How time flies.
By the way, you DORK, I did post about the baby back in AUGUST. Nice to see you have been checking the blog often... or not!
Another boy! Yes, let's hope he comes early. I am ALL for this baby coming in December!
These all turned out GREAT! I love the one with the guys on the end & the girls in the middle--the colors look really cool. I don't think that white shirts were a bad idea. I think it looks nice. I love your poses, too!
These pictures are so great! I love the ones where you kids are goofin off :) Oh and I loved your other photo shoot with the dresses. FUN FUN!!
Post a Comment