Saturday, November 7, 2009
Dress Up!
I went to my parents house on Saturday and my sisters and I were helping my Mom go through some of her clothes and deciding which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of and then we found her wedding dress. I asked if I could try it on and my Mom said yes and then my sisters wanted to try it on too! Her wedding dress actually fit me pretty good! I think it's a beautiful dress and it doesn't look too bad for a dress made in the 80's :) Kelly is wearing a bridesmaid dress my Mom wore at one of her friend's weddings.



Kelly's turn! Cassie never ended up trying on my Mom's dress. Instead Kell and Cass put on their Prom dresses and then my Mom wore her OWN wedding dress and I wore the bridesmaid dress. We were laughing and being total dorks, but we had so much fun!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tell your mom it means alot when you can still wear your wedding dress after 4 kids. She looks great!
This post cracked me up! I remember that dress well! I used to look at your mom and liz and think they were the most beautiful things ever! I am impressed she could still fit in it after all this time! She looks smoking hot these days! Your family pictures she looks way skinny!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe your mom can wear her own wedding dress! That's AMAZING! I can't even wear mine anymore...your mom is inspiring to me, though. I'll get there again.
Post a Comment