Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nielsen's Lunch w/G'Ma

It was my G'Ma Levi's birthday a few weeks ago and I promised to take her to lunch so she met Cass and I at Nielsen's Frozen Custard right by our work. She had never been there before and loved her sandwich! We both got the Grinder Trio (ham, roast beef, pastrami) and Cass got the Finer Things (turkey w/avocado and cream cheese). We had sooooo much fun talking and laughing with G'Ma, she cracks us up!!! Before we left we took some pictures and set the timer and sat the camera on the ledge and went a little crazy. A man finally walked over after we took 5+ pictures and asked if we wanted him to take a picture of us and we said, "No thanks", and LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF!!! We were having fun just goofing around and didn't even notice people were watching us. Haha! We love you G'Ma! Hope you had a great bday and that you had fun with us :) Lets do it again!
Cassie teaching G'Ma how to take pictures on her phone :)

I forgot to set the timer...HAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

cassie said...

sicksicksicksick.

thanks for inviting me though. i had fun :)

d.jo said...

I wish my grandma Tenney were young again. I'll have to go visit her at her house for lunch one day soon & check up on her.