Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

NEW HOMEOWNER!!!

I closed on my house today! WOW!! I never thought I would buy a house at this stage in my life, but the market was great and I was financially able to do it so it worked out perfect for me. A few weeks ago, I didn't even think I would get this house due to some lending issues, but the long wait has been worth it because I bought the house for lower than my initial offer!!! I am so excited to decorate my very own home!! My FIRST home! I already have a budget and have planned for the next 3 months. I will move in at the end of the month and cannot wait! I AM OFFICIALLY A HOMEOWNER!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

cassie said...

CONGRATS! so happy for you sis :)

Anonymous said...

When are you inviting me over?

Shannon said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

We are so happy for you Lins!