There were TONS of people there! We had to fill out some paperwork and then we played the actual game against another family. We were the 29th family to try out in our group. I was the Captain, Cassie was #2, my Dad was #3, Kelly was #4, and Connor was #5. We wrote LEVI on a dry erase board and they took our picture.
The next question was up against Cassie and the #2 person on the opposing team. "Name a type of device that you have to put coins in?" Cassie rang the bell first! WAHOO Levi Family!!! Cassie said "Gumball machine!" That was answer #6. The other team had a chance to steal and their answer was "Pinball machine" and that was not an answer, so our family got to play! You have 3 strikes before the other family gets a chance to steal the points on the score board. My Dad said, "Vending machine!" And then Kelly said, "A parking meter!" And we all yelled "GOOD ANSWER!! GOOD ANSWER!!" Both answers were there. Connor's turn. Poor kid didn't have enough time to think so he said, "Arcade machine!" and the host said that was the same thing as pinball machine, which was not there, so that was our first strike. My turn...I said "Pay phone!" WAHOO! We stayed alive! Cassie's turn...couldn't think of anything so we got our 2nd strike. Dad's turn, "Slot machine!" It's on the board!!! There's one answer left on the board and it's now Kelly's turn. She couldn't think of anything within 3 seconds, the time frame you have to answer, so with that being our 3rd strike the other team had a chance to steal and their answer was "Washing machine!" AND THAT WAS THE LAST ANSWER :( So our family stole and won the first game, and the other family stole and won the second game.
We cheered, clapped, chanted, gave high fives, the whole shibiz because you know that's what they are looking for but we feel we may not have done enough of that to be selected for the show on TV. We definitely tried! Whatever happens, it was SO MUCH FUN and our family had a blast!!! Honestly, one of the funnest things we've ever done. The game was so intense and our hearts were pounding with nervousness because we all wanted to be chosen for the real deal! We'll know within 2 weeks from our audition date if we made it! Stay tuned...

4 comments:
THAT IS SO COOL! I think snakes was a good answer! You guys rock! I hope you get it! How friggin fun are you!
How fun is that! I had a friend that her family was on family feud. Funny how you panic when you are put on the spot. I can't think of a funier family to go on! ALthough I wish that your mom would be on there so I could chuckle at her answers! She always says the funniest things!
hope you make it! how did you hear about auditions?
seriously I love that your family auditioned for family feud! Whenever we would watch that show before class you were always yelling out better answers that the people playing it! you guys would be awesome on the show!
Post a Comment