Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's New??

My Dad has a beard! It's sooo weird, but I've gotten used to it. My Dad changed his work schedule and now works from 3 - 11:30 PM so that he can be home with Connor and Jessica during the day. This will remain as his schedule until they go back to school. Southwest Airlines is pretty strict on facial hair, but I guess if you work nights they don't care what you grow. It took a few weeks for him to have a full beard, but he sure is proud of it :) My parents went to Utah this past weekend and stayed with some friends at a cabin. They had tons of fun!

My friend, Debra Jo, turned 25 last week! It's depressing for me because that means I'll be 25 next month! AGGHH!! She had a family get together and invited me over. Her son Tyson was born on her birthday and turned 2. I cannot believe he is 2 already! She is prego with her second child on the way, due October 5th, and it's another boy!

Tyson LOVES opening presents. He's a doll!

This cute child has been taking quite the vaca's! First Cali, then Vegas, then Cali AGAIN! Bethanie Malan, who is in our ward, and Cassie are really good friends and they are in Cali for the whole week with Bethanie's family, which means I'm covering her job plus mine. I feel like all I've done this week is answer phones! I needed to get a hold of her and I tried calling her 4 times today and she never answered. She FINALLY called me back hours later and after I answered she said, "LINDSAY! I'M ON VACATION!" I laughed OUT LOUD, she's such a pill. I miss her!

I'm still in shock about Michael Jackson' death. For those of you that really know me, Michael Jackson was one of my fav's. I LOVE his music and have been a fan since I was about 8 yrs. old. My friend Sherri texted me the day he died and said she thought of me and asked if I was sad. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, the thought of her thinking of me when it came to MJ. HAHA! Love you Sher! No matter his lifestyle, he was a genius when it came to music and is one of the most amazing artists I have ever seen. He changed music and he will be missed.

My friend Priscilla had her second baby, first girl, named Stella. This baby is one of the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen! You be the judge :)

It's still up in the air whether or not I get this house! Lenders and Realtors drive me C-R-A-Z-Y!!! I will know by the end of this week whether or not it's A GO! NERVE-WRACKING!

This awesome kid is flying to AZ this weekend for an entire week! His name is Alex and he is one of my really good friends from BYU Hawaii. We are both accounting majors and had several classes together. I'm taking an online accounting class and can't finish it to save my life, so after a really expensive Southwest Airlines ticket and some convincing, Alex agreed to fly to AZ and tutor me like the good 'ol days!

THIS is my new frenemy...
It has caused my recent weight gain, but I love it so!

4 comments:

cassie said...

Glad you miss me! I think we're going to Seattle for labor day... And ill be visiting Bethanie once she is at Byu. I think 2009 is just going to be my trip year.

Sherri Romney said...

Haha Love you too Linds... It is really funny cause you literally were the first thing that came to mind when I heard about it. Good luck with the house stuff and have fun when your tutor friend comes! Miss you girl. I will be HOME SOON!

Rachel said...

Fun to hear all about whats going on with you guys. I did chuckle at your dads beard! I wish I could be like cassie and just travel and travel. I hope she realizes how lucky she is!
I am STILL sad about michael jackson. I get mocked from everyone around me but oh well. I still maintain he is innocent too!
I hope you get your house. I will be anxiously awaiting! I hope it happens for you!

d.jo said...

It's a good update. What's funny is I thought Alex was like an island person because he was coming over from Hawaii, but he's totally white like us! So funny to me that I would automatically think anyone who goes to BYU H would be an island person, but duh, you're not. Anyways. I'm glad to be included on your update, however, I look so HUGE! I can't wait until my face, arms, and other things get skinny again, too. *sigh* It's worth it, though, just 2 more months.