Hilarious! I think that with all the young women looking at my facebook page...can't say pissed and a few other choice words...
I don't know Rach, that's never stopped me! :)
Awesome! Chris's Grandma has a facebook account too...I think its so funny!!
Yeah, I find myself wanting to make comments about cramping and periods...and have to stop myself. Todd's in YM and I have a bunch of them on my facebook. Weird...last thing they need to know about is my cycle. Eeeww!
I know--I see their status updates all the time! We have cool parents.
When my mom joined facebook, I took a picture of her friend request. I thought it was funny. How are things going for you? Are you in your house yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hilarious! I think that with all the young women looking at my facebook page...can't say pissed and a few other choice words...
I don't know Rach, that's never stopped me! :)
Awesome! Chris's Grandma has a facebook account too...I think its so funny!!
Yeah, I find myself wanting to make comments about cramping and periods...and have to stop myself. Todd's in YM and I have a bunch of them on my facebook. Weird...last thing they need to know about is my cycle. Eeeww!
I know--I see their status updates all the time! We have cool parents.
When my mom joined facebook, I took a picture of her friend request. I thought it was funny. How are things going for you? Are you in your house yet?
Post a Comment