Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

UPDATE fresh off the press...

Besides working and looking for a house, not much is going on. My boss's son, Brian, got married last month and they had an open house. I went and ran into a bunch of work friends and we all chatted for about 3 hours before leaving the party. I set up my boss's brother with a co-worker several years ago and they ended up marrying November 2006. They are in their 40's, but decided they wanted children, and they had twins May 12, 2009. Briley was born first at 9:01 am and then Brayden at 9:30 am, both weighing in around 5 lbs 7 oz. Too cute for words! I was happy to know I was a part of these little spirits entering into the world.
Bride & Groom
Me and the twins, just 11 days old.
Cassie was a little waiter at the open house :)
Zuli & her daughter Stephanie, Rebecca, me & Jan


Our neighbor North of us planted Cyrus trees 4 feet from the fence that divides our property and his trees that surround his back yard grow into our yard about "12 feet!" as my Dad would say, so when the leaves fall into our pool it becomes a problem. I woke up on Memorial Day to the sound of a blower by my bedroom window, I decided to get up and see what my Dad was up to. I helped him with the yard and then he decided to climb on his ladder and cut the neighbor's trees down, the branches anyway! I ran and told my Mom and then got my camera to take pictures. Soon after my Dad started cutting, the neighbor came outside and talked to him. He asked if the trees were growing into our yard and my Dad said, "YEAH, ABOUT 12 FEET!" I was about to die! My Dad was a little rude, but you could tell he was just irritated. The neighbor said he'd have his landscaper come out and trim them down. Haven't seen it yet. More to come...

Jessica, my Mom's cousin's daughter who lives with us, graduated from the 8th grade last Thursday. Her Dad was able to attend the graduation, which was awesome. Jessica was one happy girl that day and we are all proud of her. The plan is for her to attend the new high school Campo Verde in Gilbert next year.
Receiving her diploma
Just graduated!
Jessica's Dad (Matt), Jess, me & my parents
Jess & I

5 comments:

McRae Family said...

I wish I could be more like your dad! We have a neighbor who put a tree in their yard way too close to the wall and we always get leaves. Its not a huge problem now with our dirt back yard but I know one day its going to really drive me nuts!

d.jo said...

Your cousin is a really pretty girl. That's so cool that you guys are such a supportive family for each other.

Our neighbors planted a cactus right next to our wall & it punctured our pool volleyball--that'll teach us to throw things into their yard!

I like those twin babies, except one at a time is enough for me. : )

elyse said...

Hey Lady,
I think your boss is in my ward, also I need your address and I totally have this guy I want to hook you up with!!! email me contact@elysehall.com

Shawneen said...

I love your Disneyland pic at the top of your Blog. That is the one ride we forgot to hit! Those twins are tiny, and I am so excited that my sister is going to have some too. How cool is that, knowing you brought two people together. That is awsome!

the walker's said...

I (heart) my mommy... you are so cute Lindsay!! Hope all is well!!