Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My House!

Friday was the home and termite inspection. The shower door in the MB needs to be replaced and one of the light switches that leads to the stairs doesn't work, but other than that everything went well. The home was built in 2006 so I wasn't expecting any major fix ups, but you never know. My Mom and Dad came to the inspection with me and I had my Dad measure some things because I already have some ideas and I want to start buying things, but I can't :( First, I have no place to store anything, and second, the lenders run one last credit report before closing to make sure I haven't racked up my credit cards and lowered my credit score. The day it closes, I'M BUYING!

10 comments:

d.jo said...

It's cute & big!

Rachel said...

very cute Lindsay! It is so much fun to decorate a house! You must have a house warming party or any party and invite me over!

McRae Family said...

Yay!! Thats so exciting!

elyse said...

How fun, decorating is the best part to owning a house... paying the mortgage of stinks

tim and priscilla said...

hey! congratulations, can't wait to see pictures of the inside!

Whitney said...

Hooray Lindsay! I'm so excited that you'll be so close! The house is beautiful too! If you want anyone to go shopping with for furniture, I'm your girl! ;)

Mindy said...

wow-you are a total adult! call me when you go house decorating shopping. that is the fun part. congrats my awesome and on the ball cousin.

Shawneen said...

Congratulations! Thats awsome. I cant wait to see some before and after photos when you are able to decorate. Thats exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! I can't wait to come see it.

Shannon said...

That's awesome you are buying a place! It is really nice! Thank you so much for the cute package you sent us!! We got it a couple days ago. That was so nice of you. Allie will look so cute in the outfits!