Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL IS...KRIS!!!

Wahoo! Kris won! I felt for Adam, I really did. I loved BOTH of them, but I'm so happy for Kris. To make it that far is breath taking, I'm sure, and in my opinion, they are BOTH winners! I know Adam will come out with an album too and I CAN'T WAIT!

Season 8 of American Idol was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I'm so glad the judges raised the bar. The talent was just awesome. And I don't think they can ever top the grand finale last night! The famous singers were awesome and I loved every second of it. The best 2 Hour Finale EVER!

Congratulations KRIS!!!!

I already can't wait for next season :)

1 comment:

d.jo said...

I am so glad Kris won, however, it totally should have been Danny & Adam in the finals & I wanted Danny to win. I'm so upset about the final match up, but it's better now that Kris won, because Adam is going to do just fine without the label.