Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

I WENT TO LEANDRO BARBOSA'S HOUSE!!!

YEP! I SURE DID!!! Leandro Barbosa plays on the NBA Phoenix Suns Team and he's awesome! To make a long story short, I know someone who knows one of Leandro's friends. Leandro's friend is a 4 year Olympic athlete who is from Brazil, like Leandro, and moved to Arizona a few weeks ago. He is currently living with Leandro until he finds a place of his own.

The SUNS played the LAKERS last night and flipping lost, so Leandro obviously was NOT HOME when I was at his house last night, but I FELT LIKE A CELEBRITY! His house is nice, but not over the top. It was so cool.

I got to touch his 6th Man Award trophy that he received from the NBA in April of 2007 for being one of the fastest in the league. It was awesome!

And his friend PROMISED me tickets to a game real soon, which means maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll get to go in the SUNS locker room and meet some of the other players! SAWEEEET!!!

Who wants to be my best friend NOW?!? HUH???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget your friends. Family comes first and you still have a DAD!!!

McRae Family said...

Thats awesome! I wanna be your friend regardless though!

Sherri Romney said...

Well put Jacob on the top of that list! He is jealous :)

Rachel said...

Doesnt he live out here by me somewhere? Why didnt you stop by? I run in to him at Costco on occasion!