Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

COWLEY GIRLS Lunch Date!

I had this really good idea to have a girl's lunch together with my Mom's side of the family and there is A LOT of us, and we normally only see each other at family reunions, so why not?! I asked my cousin Mindy to help me and she set the whole thing up and emailed everyone and set the date, time, and place. There were about 25+ of us that showed. We ate at Costa Vida and had such a great time catching up with aunts, first cousins, second cousins, cousins once removed...you get the idea! We missed those of you who didn't make it, but we're planning on doing this more often so come at the next one!!
Traci & Mindy
Jayden and his ice cream
My immediate family
Extended family members
BEFORE sisterly love...
and AFTER...I love her to pieces!!!

2 comments:

cassie said...

i knew you would do that. haha love you too :)

Rachel said...

Wish I could have made it....wish the circumstances were better but it looks like you guys had a good time. I will try to come to the next one!