Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Jensen's Blessing

My cousin Clint and his wife Kara blessed their baby, Jensen Clinton Stephens, today at their grandfather's home. Jensen is 5 weeks old and he is the sweetest baby. I love to hold him and kiss his cheeks. He is so precious! Clint did a great job and Jensen was perfect during the blessing. I told my Dad I wanted a baby and he told me to get a boyfriend first, and then my Aunt Liz corrected him and said I needed a HUSBAND first. Then my Dad said a boyfriend leads to a husband. We were all teasing each other. But I cannot WAIT to be a Mother.
The circle of Jensen's blessing
Clint & Kara's family
(Jayden - 2, Jensen - 5 weeks)
Grammy & I
Kelly & Cameron
Oh, and...who said the Cardinals wouldn't make it to the Superbowl?! GO CARDS!!!

8 comments:

Winter said...

Awww he has such a cute face!!!!!

GO CARDS!!

Terin said...

I can't believe how much hair he has. I also can't believe that Cameron and Kelly are still dating.

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting this! It makes me feel closer to everyone. I hardly recognized david's dad. Wow...There baby is beautiful!
I think you are going to make the best mother ever! You will be amazing.
p.s. on a sad note....I don't think I will be making the cousins lunch saturday....My sister in law julie's mom died suddenly yesterday morning and I am prob going to the funeral....so sad and very tragic!

cassie said...

Sad I missed it.

The Ellsworths said...

Uh oh, guess who lives in Pittsburgh now?! Carson is an AVID Steelers fan (how can you not be here? The people are CRAZY about it-- and not JUST during the superbowl)!
His first day of Kindergarten he was telling us when the games were. Kids in his KINDERGRATEN class were talking about it! It is so crazy, but super fun. We'll see what happens...

Sherri Romney said...

Girl you and my hubby are both excited for the super bowl. Me...not so much. NOt really a football girl. ;) Isn't Clint the cousin that had the band or the buddies that played guitar and stuff that we hung out with once or twice???? CUTE baby!

~ Natalie ~ said...

Cute background lins!!

That baby is so adorable and he is looking at you in the last picture! So Cute!!!

I hope everything is going great now that you are back in the land where the chips are not cold!! :) Miss you!

d.jo said...

HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!