Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

1st CARDINALS Home Playoff Game since 1947

On our way to the game...
This post is LONG overdue. My Dad purchased tickets for our family to go to the Cardinals first home playoff game of the season against the Atlanta Falcons, which was Saturday, January 3rd. We sat on the 20th row in Section 136, kitty corner from the end zone. We were really close and WE HAD A BLAST! The game was sold out and there were excited screaming fans twirling their cardinals towels that we received when we entered the stadium. It was cool!

It was incredible! We love to go to sporting events as a family and especially love football. My parents taught us girls well :) Our future husbands will be forever indebted to our parents.
Thanks Mom & Dad for such a fun time!
3 Doors Down performed at half time. The lead singer also sang the national anthem.
DEFENSE! DEFENSE!WE WON!!!
Put your game face on!

GO CARDINALS!!!

PS I saw SHAQ, the center for the NBA Phoenix SUNS, at the game with his kids. MY GOSH, he's HUGE! Like, giant would be a great word to describe him. I called his name and waved at him. He waved and smiled. I had my camera with me, but I didn't ask for a picture because he was with his kids.

No comments: