"I can see the light at the end of the tunnel." Who made that up? I can't see the light. All I see is a blurry computer screen that I stare at all day and I'm trying all I can not to pull my hair out! I only have 11 MORE DAYS! 3 actual days of school, to be exact. And then there's this thing called FINALS. BRING IT ON! I'm pumped, stoked, excited, nervous, happy, sad, relieved, stressed, ALL OF THE ABOVE and I cannot WAIT TO GRADUATE! Ok, I'm done :)
What have I been up to? Well, besides homework and projects, I made time and went to my friend's bridal shower Saturday night. Leslie is marrying an awesome guy, Justin, who she met at BYU Hawaii, but he was just a vacationer! Long story, but he's great and they're way cute. Leslie and Aushra and I were in the Business Core together and they are some great friends.
Leslie, Linzer, AushraOh, AND I'm kinda not broke anymore because...
I SOLD MY CAR!!!
Oh dear Sharkman, you gave me troubles, but you were a great car and I will miss you so. You traveled 7,000 miles around the island with me in 14 months. Thanks for the memories! Now I'm a couple thousand dollars richer :)
Oh dear Sharkman, you gave me troubles, but you were a great car and I will miss you so. You traveled 7,000 miles around the island with me in 14 months. Thanks for the memories! Now I'm a couple thousand dollars richer :)WHAT DO YOU DO ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN HAWAII?
Go to the beach, of course!
I feel bad because I skipped out on my tithing settlement appointment, BUT my roommate, Rachael, and I drove to Sunset Beach (AFTER CHURCH, PROMISE) and laid on our towels, fully clothes (pictures prove it) and she drew for her art class and I read "Twilight". Love it! I told Rachael I had never felt more Mormon than I did on Sunday when we were practically the only people on the beach not wearing a swim suit. We were proud of it! It's so beautiful to just sit there and watch the sun set, listen to the waves, and read a book. So relaxing.
Look Mom! I'm READING! I know you're proud.
I feel bad because I skipped out on my tithing settlement appointment, BUT my roommate, Rachael, and I drove to Sunset Beach (AFTER CHURCH, PROMISE) and laid on our towels, fully clothes (pictures prove it) and she drew for her art class and I read "Twilight". Love it! I told Rachael I had never felt more Mormon than I did on Sunday when we were practically the only people on the beach not wearing a swim suit. We were proud of it! It's so beautiful to just sit there and watch the sun set, listen to the waves, and read a book. So relaxing.
Look Mom! I'm READING! I know you're proud.Sister Wesley is my academic advisor AND my teacher for the Student Development class I'm taking. We had Family Home Evening at her house this past Monday and she cooked curry, made roti (tortillas) and had watermelon for us! Sis Wes is so sweet and the food was delish. We played a song that motivated us and the one I chose was "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband. Some students sang church songs and the spirit was there, it was so nice. These kids are awesome. We are missing some people, but here's a picture of the gang at the end of the night:
Back Row: Sumbel, Priscila, Derek, Trenson, Sister Wesley, Brother Wesley
Front Row: Ezra, Candace, Janessa, Liana, Me
Her husband is serving in the Army and is currently in Iraq. She just found out not too long ago that he will not be able to come home for the baby's birth. He's finished with his assignment in Iraq next March, so he will be home soon. She was very sad, but she is one strong woman. I definitely am going to miss her. And I won't get to pinch her baby's bum. Ha! I'm throwing her a baby shower this Saturday, so I will post pictures then!
I am one HILARIOUS person. I went around today asking everyone I knew, "GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY?!", with TONS of excitement in my voice! Every person I asked got a surprised look on their face, like 'Oh no, who's birthday did I forget?', you could just see it in their face. I would laugh SO HARD and say "BRITNEY SPEAR'S BIRTHDAY!!!" Britney's birthday really was today and she turned 27. Why I know that, I don't know, but people would either roll their eye balls or die laughing with me. I'm stinkin' hilarious!
AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST...my parents arrive on December 8th! WAHOO!
Going to bed now...I'm exhausted. Love y'all who read my blog!
Back Row: Sumbel, Priscila, Derek, Trenson, Sister Wesley, Brother WesleyFront Row: Ezra, Candace, Janessa, Liana, Me
Any of you know THE ROCK? He's a pro wrestler and an actor. My classmate, Liana, and THE ROCK are first cousins. Fresh! After my 2 1/2 hour FHE extravaganza, I headed straight to the accounting lab and stayed there for a few hours before coming home and crashing on the couch; hence the reason I didn't blog.
Sumbel is 34 weeks along and is having a baby boy in January!

Sumbel is 34 weeks along and is having a baby boy in January!

I am one HILARIOUS person. I went around today asking everyone I knew, "GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY?!", with TONS of excitement in my voice! Every person I asked got a surprised look on their face, like 'Oh no, who's birthday did I forget?', you could just see it in their face. I would laugh SO HARD and say "BRITNEY SPEAR'S BIRTHDAY!!!" Britney's birthday really was today and she turned 27. Why I know that, I don't know, but people would either roll their eye balls or die laughing with me. I'm stinkin' hilarious!
AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST...my parents arrive on December 8th! WAHOO!
Going to bed now...I'm exhausted. Love y'all who read my blog!

4 comments:
Glad you finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon!
Well, yes, I did see you holding a book in your hands. However I'm going to quiz you in a month or two (I'm sure it will take you that long)to see if you actually READ the book! :) Can't wait to get there and I will be sad that you aren't going to live there anymore so we can come and visit you. Enjoy these last days Linds.
You ARE stinkin Hilarious and I love the car pic. I always get attached to my cars... Can't wait to see you!!!
I was jealous when I saw that you got to just go and lay on the beach reading twilight. That would be the ultimate relaxation to me...just sit on the beach and listen and relax. I bet you are going to miss the surf! Glad you are almost done! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment