Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

BYU Hawaii Campus
This morning, I walked out of my very last accounting class. It was bittersweet. I got a little emotional, which was weird because I've been waiting for this day for so long, and now that it's here it's almost like I don't want it to end. Most of my teachers bore their testimonies and that made it even harder for me because I always cry when I feel the spirit. I couldn't believe it was my last day of classes, it just didn't seem real.
I had one more class today and it was Student Development with Sister Wesley. I had a group presentation to give with 3 islander boys. We were to present for 5-8 minutes on anything out of Chapter 10 in our book, so we picked Team Work, Professionalism, and Multitasking. Our goal was to teach how our learning style, Music/Rhythm Learning Style, applied to these 3 categories. We did great! And at the end of our presentation, Ezra played the ukulele and the rest of us blew on those party noise things and tapped our feet and snapped all at the same time, proving to be multi-taskers. The class roared with laughter, even Sister Wesley! It was a great time and a great day to end my last day of school.
Azbin, Ezra, Isi, Lins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are leaving to go to the airport to come get our daughter and bring her HOME!!! You have experienced a life time of friendships, learning and testimony building and will leave Hawaii a different person then you were 20 months ago. Was the whole experience worth it? Absolutely!!! See you soon! We love you Lins.

d.jo said...

I'm so happy you had the chance to go there, Lins! I'm so proud of you!

Rachel said...

So you are home now? OMG....I must say I was feeling a little sad for you after reading your post...I hate when something goods ends...but now just think of what is waiting for you in the big world! You will be amazing at whatever comes your way!