Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY PARENTS ARE IN HAWAII!!!

They arrived Monday afternoon and drove to Laie just to see me, even though their hotel was on the OPPOSITE side of the island! We ate at Ted's Bakery, and even though we waited for our food for almost 45 minutes (it's just a Mom & Pop shop), it was good! Then they drove me back and went to their hotel.

Now they are staying at Turtle Bay for the rest of their stay. I was studying all day and took an accounting final in the evening. My Dad called and invited me for dinner, so Sumbel and I drove to T-Bay and ate with them. My Mom made spaghetti and had salad and bread sticks. It was good. We sat and talked and watched "The Biggest Loser", although my Dad did NOT want to watch it. Ha ha! Wish my siblings were here. We would have a blast together.

My parents haven't gone on vacation with just the two of them in a long time so it's a good thing I have finals, that way they can spend time together.

I'm done with finals on Thursday!! I've taken 3 and have 3 more to go, 2 accounting and one general elective. Wish me luck y'all!

PS My parents and I are going to be doing some really fun activities as soon as I'm done with finals, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

cassie said...

Wish I was there too. That whole no parents thing is not all its cracked up to be. I hate cooking, even if it is just spaghetti.

Jamie said...

Get used to it sister. I hate it too and I've been forced to do it for years! :) It's been great to be here in Hawaii with your dad. We've had a lot of fun. And we're both slightly sunburned even though it's been cloudy almost the entire time we've been here. Wish you guys were here too.