Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dinner @ Ola's - Turtle Bay

Isn't the view gorgeous? I took this BEAUTIFUL picture at Temple Beach today after it stopped raining. I was leaving school and ran home to get my camera and by the time I came back to take a picture, the rainbow had faded a little bit, but it's still beautiful. I'm going to miss this...
My parents are so cool! They wanted to take me and some of my friends out for dinner, so we went tonight and I invited Andrea, Rachel, and Sumbel. We ate at a nice restaurant on the beach named Ola's. It's a seafood restaurant and thank heavens they had steak :) I'm not a seafood eater, at all, none, zippo. Sumbel and I were the only ones that didn't order seafood. GO US! She ordered chicken and I ordered steak and veggies. My Mom, Rachel, and Andrea all ordered the same plate of shrimp and my Dad ordered fish.

Andrea, Lins, Rachel, Sumbel

We had a really good time. The weather was perfect and the food was good. My Dad cracked some jokes, and even though I tease him, he is pretty funny. And my friends think so too! When I was driving them home they all told me I have really cool parents and to thank them so much for buying them dinner. And they ALL think my Dad is hilarious! It was fun to eat and relax with my Mom and Dad and some really close friends. It took my mind off the 3 hour accounting final I'm taking tomorrow morning. Yuck. My brain needed a study break.

Thanks Mom & Dad! You are quote on quote "The Cool Parents". Love you!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

How fun! It's so cool that I know where that is. Everytime I think about your parents going to pick you up to bring you home from Hawaii, it makes me want to cry. You can just tell that they are bursting with pride and joy because of you, Lins! I'll agree with you, they are cool parents!