Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

More GrAdUaTiOn DaY

These are the pictures that were taken off of my parent's camera when mine died. Good thing we had a back up! This was such a special and fun day for me and I'm so glad I was able to share it with some of the most important people in my life. Oh, and my Mom prayed for no rain and it didn't rain for 3 hours graduation morning. YAY!!

Yay! My Dad kept his eyes open :)

Sumbel, Me, Kaitlin, & Michael (they're married)

Kai Ching!! She's also an accounting graduate.

Karuna and I. She's from Australia.

This is good 'ol Dustin. He was a great friend and I'll miss him.

Lovely Birgitte.

Lucas from Brazil. Best Seasider Basketball player on the team!

It just started to sprinkle in this picture. We made it!

1 comment:

Shawneen said...

Congratulations!! I love all the flowers! I am looking forward to seeing you around during christmas.