Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night and stuff...

It's already November!! 40 days left until GrAdUaTiOn!!! YES!

Halloween night was fun. Alex, Sung, Rachel, Sumbel, and I drove to Waipahu, in town about an hour and 15 min drive, and went to a Haunted Plantation. There was a $7 entrance fee, but the line was over an hour wait and we didn't want to wait that long, so we paid the VIP $12 entrance fee and went to the front of the line. The ticket booth guy told us it was only a 5-10 minute maze, hence the reason we weren't waiting in line for a 5 minute thrill. Sumbel did not go because she is 7 months prego, so she waited at the exit for us.
Rachel and I held on to each other the whole time and we squeezed each other's arms when we got scared. I kept saying out loud "They can't touch us...they can't touch us" as if that would calm my nerves. Rach laughed. I screamed, but not as much as I did on the Haunted Lagoon at PCC. I thought they did a good job, but the 6 minutes of thrill definitely wasn't worth our $12.

Then we went to the famous Chili's. Every time I've eaten here, something always goes wrong and sure enough, it did again. The restaurant was empty, so they had a limited number of servers working that night. We were the only ones sitting in the waiting area and people that walked in after us were seated before us. After waiting for 20 minutes, I asked the girl how much longer because we were going to leave and THEN they sit us. Apparently they didn't want to lose our business after I complained. I could manage this restaurant with my eyes closed.
Me & Rach
Me, Rachel, Sumbel
Sung & I
Alex, Sung, Me - AKA Accounting Majors

We all had fun talking and laughing together and everyone's food was really good so in the end we had a good time. Afterwards we went to WalMart. Everything in the Halloween section was on clearance. I almost bought this:
Yesterday, I went to the beach and attempted taking pictures to send with my graduation announcement. My hair was so cute and the wind attacked it. We took 66 pictures and only 10 turned out, in my opinion. My background picture is one of them, and even that one I'm not a big fan of because of the lighting. Taking beach pictures was harder than I thought because the wind is never NOT blowing on the shore and my hair looks matted and tangled. This was fun:
Trying not to get wet was a fun game :)
The ocean won

I'll post my senior pics next week and have a voting poll so people can choose which pic they think is the best to send with my graduation announcement.

4 comments:

Winter said...

AW! If it makes you feel any better, I like your pics anyway. =] By the way, dunno if I mentioned it or not, but I changed blog url's.. so I'll need your email to invite you to read. =] Thanks!

cassie said...

I think, being your sister and all, you should email me these pictures because I don't want to wait.

Also, why is it that you are wearing a new shirt in every stinkin' picture you put on here?! I hope they'll fit me! Hahahah :)

McRae Family said...

You are so cute, I can't believe you remember my birthday...and you're right about me having no idea when yours is. I'm so excited that you are graduating soon. We totally need to get together! I think the last time I saw you was randomly at a Mt View football game...I don't know why I remember that.

Sherri Romney said...

You are too brave for me. I HATE haunted places... Cute cute pics tho! You look really skinny!