Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

CrAzY things Goin' On...

  • I started working out more and love it. Run 4 times a week and feel great! Just hard to find time to exercise.
  • Took an accounting exam with multiple choice and 4 essays ?'s. My hand was numb and ready to fall off.
  • Thought my car was sold, and the person who test drove it didn't end up buying it. No prob.
  • One of my accounting professors emailed me about cheating. For real. He asked me to clarify how I work on my assignments, I did, he thanked me, and everything is cool, AKA I'm not a cheater.
  • I didn't vote :( Not happy. Wasn't registered in Hawaii. Obama won and I was depressed.
  • Prop 102 passed in AZ! Prop 8 in Cali passed! THANK YOU VOTERS & DONORS!
  • Subway was closed in Laie since June because of water damaged. It opened yesterday. I went to buy a sub, waited in line for 30 min to find out they only take cash. WHAT?! When I told the mid 50's Asian lady at the register I didn't have cash, she told me, "I sorrrrry. No sandwich for you!" Maybe she watched too much Seinfeld.
  • I watched The Office Season 4 and laughed my guts out. Some episodes aren't as funny, but it was a real treat for me.
  • Went to the beach today! Finally!
  • I have 35 days until graduation and feelin' the pressure.
  • I want to cut my tonsils out.
  • My grad announcements aren't ready when the school said they'd be. Typical.
  • A guy friend threw a spit ball at my hair in class. Boys never grow up.
  • I miss my family! I talked to my parents a lot this week and I miss them.
  • I made a REALLY good dinner. Pasta, spaghetti sauce, hamburger, olives, corn, cheese, all mixed together. I have left overs that could feed a nation. Love it :)
I love being busy, just want the school part to be over with!

2 comments:

cassie said...

I miss you too!

Rachel said...

sounds like you are on the verge on almost being done. Yeah for you! Enjoy yourself...pretty soon you will be working and saying to yourself...why didnt I enjoy being in college. I know you don't think that, but you will....Great memories for yourself!