After the game, a group of us headed to the Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki. Kai and 6 girls came. Kai was the man last night! We had so much fun. Kai and I drove and I followed him. When we got on the H1 freeway to Honolulu, traffic came to a halt and I almost rear ended Kai! It was so scary!! It was raining and I was breaking, but I'm going 55 on the freeway and it was raining and my car was sliding. I stopped literally an inch from his car and smoke was coming out from my two front tires. BURNT RUBBER! Then I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the car behind me was going to hit me! AAAGGHHH!! Luckily, the car swerved right and missed me. If he didn't swerve, he would have nailed me. Freaking scary. But we all made it ALIVE and didn't have to wait too long to eat.Group Shot


I made a goal that I will go to the beach at least 3 times a week from now until graduation. It's a good goal. I want to enjoy the beach and the beauty here before I leave. The other day I realized I only have 3 1/2 weeks of school and then I take finals and I'm done. This whole semester I've been DYING to graduate, and now that it has gotten closer, it's very bitter sweet for me. I'm sad it's almost over. I really do love Hawaii and am thankful for all the experiences I've had and for all the cool people I've met around the world. My life will never be the same! Thank heaven for Facebook :)








5 comments:
It sounds like you are staying way active! THat is really good. I try but it gets hard sometimes. I believe that you are working out hard cause you look so dang good in all your pics! Enjoy the beach and have a blast cause you will miss it when it is over;) Love ya!
Sherrio
You have some dang cute soccer boyfriends. You should have attended every stinkin' game! : )
woohoo! such a great night! love ya tons girl!
Hey Linds wish I was in Hawaii with you looks like you have tons of fun I emailed you and never heard back write soon have a good week:)
Oh I had so much fun! I told all of my roommates about the 'Obama Bread' :) You forgot to mention about those two asian chicks that ran in front of our car as we were pulling into the parking garage. oh man!
Lindsay: 'I think that I'm just meant to get in an accident tonight.'
Alyssa: 'If that is the case, I am riding home with Kai!'
It was really one of the greatest nights ever!
Post a Comment