Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

2nd Ward Luau :)

2nd Ward Fall 2008
Funny faces
My ward had a luau Saturday and it was fun to go and mingle and eat good food. I walked up to get a fork for the delicious coconut cake I was about to eat and my Bishop's wife saw me and said, "Hey! It's your last luau!" It made me so sad. Anyway, there was tons of food, dessert, Hawaiian dancing, performances, a ward slide show, and hula hoop competitions.

These are my girls, roommates, Hyeyun and Rachael-
This is awesome Rhonda! We've both been in 2nd Ward since August 2007. We teach Gospel Doctrine. She loves to serve and is a great person-
Pepe!!! My former visiting teaching companion. She's from Samoa and did a Samoan dance-
The Bishopric -
Brother Fakatou, Bishop Ram, Brother Kaka - Need I say more?!
A lot of people have asked if I dyed my hair. I haven't, but I've been going to the beach, so maybe the sun is highlighting it for me. My hair looks pretty light in these pictures, but it doesn't look that different to me in person. The sun is an inexpensive hair colorer I guess :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Enjoy Lins! It looks like you are having as much fun as possible with your busy school schedule. I told you that you would really miss this place so make the best of it.

McRae Family said...

How fun but that is kinda sad to think that its the last one. As far as my blog, I started using photoshop to make digital scrapbook pages. There are a bunch of websites that will let you download scrapbook elements for free so thats what I started doing. I figured it would be a great way to journal...now I just need to follow through and actually print them out and put them in a book

Rachel said...

Wow...the time is winding down for you. Glad you are having fun. I must say I am impressed that you teach gospel doctrine...my worst nightmare of a calling. Way to go on that! I wrote back on my blog about SJ...but since I am commenting I will tell you again...There was a double murder there last week and it turns out that the 2 men that were killed were killed by one of their sons. The tragic part is that he is 8 years old. He brutally shot both of them repeatedly over and over. So it is making national news cause of the boys age. Such a bummer!

Terin said...

I can't believe you are almost done. How awesome that you are graduating from school. And you seem like you have had the best time of your life. You seriously live in Hawaii! Do you already have a job here? When you get back this time we HAVE to get ourselves together!!!!